w/Sandi Shilling Daniels
Saturday, May 13
w/ Greg Paul
1st Weds of every month
Friday evening, April 21
May 6 &7
PUPPY WORKS presents: KEN RAMIREZ
May 20 & 21
THERAPY DOG TESTING
Saturday, June 17
Sunday, August 6
WELCOME! to The Dog Training Center of Chester County, conveniently located in Exton, PA. We have been providing dog training classes to residents of Chester and neighboring counties since 1974.
DTCCC enjoys an area wide reputation for our positive reinforcement based training program, conducting over 45 classes a week with our experienced and talented training staff of professionally certified instructors. Our training is innovative, effective, fun and family oriented. You are invited to visit us any time classes are scheduled and see for yourself what sets us apart from the ordinary.Dog Training is all we do...we’re specialists!
- Classes for the family dog. All ages puppy through adult.
- Canine Good Citizen and Therapy Dog Training
- Advanced Obedience Training and Competition
- Agility Beginners and Competition Classes and Workshops
- Flyball -Classes and team competition
- K9 Nose Work
- Rally Obedience
- Freestyle and RallyFree
- Show Handling
- Trick Dog Classes
- Treibball and more....!
- Memberships that provide discounts on classes, seminars and workshops.
- Agility and Rally trials, seminars and training matches.
- Rescue and shelter dog assistance programs
- Building rental for area clubs and organizations for special events and dog shows
Full screen is available by clicking lower right corner of the player.
SHOW HANDLING CLASSES check schedule for times and registration information.
NEW!!!WEEKEND MINI MANNERS: For your
family pet. For info click
CLASS CANCELLATION MESSAGE: In class of questionable weather and driving conditions please call the Center voice mail number 610-280-6960 for cancellation notices.
LIKE TO OBSERVE A CLASS BEFORE ENROLLING?
The Training Center is only open during scheduled class times so
click on the calendar icon for an overview of class times or call or email us to be sure.
Please leave four footed family members at home when stopping in to observe.