w/Sandi Shilling Daniels
Sunday, July 5
Sunday, August 2
CPE AGILITY TRIAL
Sat & Sun, June 20 & 21
K9 NOSE WORK SEMINAR
July 10, July 11 & 12
Sunday, August 9
Sunday, December 6
August 15 & 16
FLYBALL MINI TOURNAMENT
Sunday, August 30
WELCOME! to The Dog Training Center of Chester County, conveniently located in Exton, PA. We have been providing dog training classes to residents of Chester and neighboring counties since 1974.
DTCCC enjoys an area wide reputation for our positive reinforcement based training program, conducting over 45 classes a week with our experienced and talented training staff of professionally certified instructors. Our training is innovative, effective, fun and family oriented. You are invited to visit us any time classes are scheduled and see for yourself what sets us apart from the ordinary.Dog Training is all we do...we’re specialists!
- Classes for the family dog. All ages puppy through adult.
- Canine Good Citizen and Therapy Dog Training
- Advanced Obedience Training and Competition
- Agility Beginners and Competition Classes and Workshops
- Flyball -Classes and team competition
- K9 Nose Work
- Rally Obedience
- Show Handling
- Memberships that provide discounts on classes, seminars and workshops.
- Agility and Rally trials, seminars and training matches.
- Rescue and shelter dog assistance programs
- Building rental for area clubs and organizations for special events and dog shows
Full screen is available by clicking lower right corner of the player.
SHOW HANDLING CLASSES have resumed-check the Show Handling schedule for times and registration information.
WEEKEND MANNERS MODULES: For your family pet. Schedule individual classes at the time that fits your schedule. For info click here.
CLASS CANCELLATION MESSAGE: In class of questionable weather and driving conditions please call the Center voice mail number 610-280-6960 for cancellation notices.
LIKE TO OBSERVE A CLASS BEFORE ENROLLING?
The Training Center is only open during scheduled class times so
click on the calendar icon for an overview of class times or call or email us to be sure.
Please leave four footed family members at home when stopping in to observe.