AGILITY WORKSHOPS with Sandi Shilling Daniels
Saturday, May 11
Sunday, June 23
INTRODUCTION to RALLY-FREE SEMINAR
Saturday & Sunday
June 8 & 9
OBEDIENCE SHOW & GO
Novice, Open, Utility
Sunday, June 2
Registration deadline: May 17
Sat & Sun, June 22 & 23
K9 Nose Work
Odor Recognition Test (ORT)
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, August 11
DR. IAN DUNBAR
A special one day seminar
Tuesday, June 18
"Crucial, Cutting-Edge & Common Sense Concepts in
Dog Behavior and Training"
Can't make the daytime seminar?
Join us for a fun and informal Evening Q&A with Ian from 7 - 9:30 pm on
Dog Training Problems
WELCOME! to The Dog Training Center of Chester County, conveniently located in Exton, PA. We have been providing dog training classes to residents of Chester and neighboring counties since 1974.
DTCCC enjoys an area wide reputation for our positive reinforcement based training program, conducting over 45 classes a week with our experienced and talented training staff of professionally certified instructors. Our training is innovative, effective, fun and family oriented. You are invited to visit us any time classes are scheduled and see for yourself what sets us apart from the ordinary.Dog Training is all we do...we’re specialists!
- Classes for the family dog. All ages puppy through adult.
- Canine Good Citizen and Therapy Dog Training and Testing
- Advanced Obedience Training and Competition
- Agility Beginners and Competition Classes and Workshops
- Flyball -Classes and team competition
- K9 Nose Work
- Rally Obedience
- Show Handling
- Memberships that provide discounts on classes, seminars and workshops.
- Agility and Rally trials, seminars and training matches.
- Rescue and shelter dog assistance programs
- Building rental for area clubs and organizations for special events and dog shows
Full screen is available by clicking lower right corner of the player.
Like to observe a class before enrolling?
The Training Center is only open during scheduled class times so
click on the calendar icon for an overview of class times or call or email us to be sure.
Please leave four footed family members at home when stopping in to observe.